Saturday, May 23, 2015

12 Gauge Microphones

I had a new toy delivered through the post today all the way from the USA. I bought a Green 12 from 12 Gauge Microphones.  I saw these Green 12's online a while ago and thought they looked pretty cool and I finally got round to purchasing one to try out.
The guy who makes these little fellas is a bit of a one man show. All the mics are handmade using used  shot gun shells.
I have only opened the box today so I haven't had a chance to use it yet but I will do tonight. The reviews are really good online so I am looking forward to it!


If all goes well with this microphone I think I will be trying some of their other mics. The Green 12 is such a handy size and built to last. It also comes in its own case (test tube) plus it has its own serial number and free stickers too.

No comments:

Post a Comment